Looking for contact information for this group? You’ll find it in the Volunteer Directory.
The PRM PTO Welcomes You to the 2016-17 School Year!
We are excited to welcome all the new and returning families to PRM for another great school year!
About Your PRM Parent Teacher Organization (PTO):
- PTO is the Parent Teacher Organization that is made up of parents, teachers, and the principals. All parents at PRM are automatically members of PTO.
- PTO helps with the communication between parents and school staff regarding upcoming events, important dates and deadlines, etc. Look for our monthly PTO calendar, occasional newsletters and flyers, and Constant Contact emails about what is going on at PRM!
- PTO organizes events as a way for families to connect and to support our teachers. Events such as the Summer Potluck Dinner, Ice Cream Social, Fall Festival & Spaghetti Dinner, as well as student and adult parties and Staff Appreciation days.
- Meetings are always held on the second Tuesday of the month in the PRM Art Room. The meetings start at 6:30 pm and will be finished by 8:00 pm. Free childcare is available at every meeting.
Please mark your calendar for the following meeting dates:
Parents at a PTO meeting.
- September 13
- October 11
- November 8
- December 13
- January 10
- February 14
- March 14
- April 11
- May 9
- Share your talents with us! We are always looking for volunteers to help with a variety of events in a variety of ways. Even if you cannot make it to school to volunteer, we still have opportunities for volunteering that can be done at home.
A little about your PTO Leadership:
Erin Fay, Co-President:
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Katie Thompson, Co-President:
These are exciting times for PRM and Pleasant Ridge and I am so glad to be a part of it. My husband, Eric, and children, Linus (2nd grade, Ms. Debra’s class) and Harvey (starts Kindergarten at PRM this fall) love this community so much. We can’t wait to meet all of you and have a great year. I can be reached at email@example.com.
Allyson Richer, Co-Vice President:
My husband, Dave, and I moved to Pleasant Ridge in 2014 after taking a tour of PRM and falling in love with the school. Our son, Noah, is in 2nd grade in Ms. Tiffani’s classroom. We also have a 1 year old, Myles, and a cat, Spock. Whether it is in the classroom, at a fundraising event or on a ball field, Dave and I are so excited to get involved in this awesome community. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan Jones, Co-Vice President:
As a recent transfer from Chicago to Pleasant Ridge, I am excited to get more involved at PRM. My husband Scott and I have three children, Elliott, a 1st grader with Miss Catherine, Nolan (4), and Kathryn (2) both at PRPPS. I am looking forward to meeting, and working with, all of the families who are part of this amazing community. Feel free to reach me at email@example.com.
2016 – 2017 School Year PTO Minutes:
Not able to attend a meeting?
You can view the minutes as they are typed by clicking on this link to our Google Drive Folder and clicking on the link to the current meeting minutes during the meeting time.
Click here to view previous year’s PTO Meeting Minutes.