Looking for contact information for this group? You’ll find it in the Volunteer Directory.
The PRM PTO Welcomes You to the 2017-18 School Year!
We are excited to welcome all the new and returning families to PRM for another great school year!
About Your PRM Parent Teacher Organization (PTO):
- PTO is the Parent Teacher Organization that is made up of parents, teachers, and the principals. All parents at PRM are automatically members of PTO.
- PTO helps with the communication between parents and school staff regarding upcoming events, important dates and deadlines, etc. Look for our monthly PTO calendar, occasional newsletters and flyers, and Constant Contact emails about what is going on at PRM!
- PTO organizes events as a way for families to connect and to support our teachers. Events such as the Summer Potluck Dinner, Ice Cream Social, Fall Festival & Spaghetti Dinner, as well as student and adult parties and Staff Appreciation days.
- Meetings are the held during the second half of the Monthly PRM Summit, which is the first Wednesday of each month from 6-8pm.
Parents at a PTO meeting. Share your talents with us! We are always looking for volunteers to help with a variety of events in a variety of ways. Even if you cannot make it to school to volunteer, we still have opportunities for volunteering that can be done at home.
A little about your PTO Leadership:
Allyson Richer, Co-President:
My husband, Dave, and I moved to Pleasant Ridge in 2014 after taking a tour of PRM and falling in love with the school. Our son, Noah, is in 2nd grade in Ms. Tiffani’s classroom. We also have a 1 year old, Myles, and a cat, Spock. Whether it is in the classroom, at a fundraising event or on a ball field, Dave and I are so excited to get involved in this awesome community. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan Jones, Co-President:
As a recent transfer from Chicago to Pleasant Ridge, I am excited to get more involved at PRM. My husband Scott and I have three children, Elliott, a 1st grader with Miss Catherine, Nolan (4), and Kathryn (2) both at PRPPS. I am looking forward to meeting, and working with, all of the families who are part of this amazing community. Feel free to reach me at email@example.com.
2017 – 2018 School Year PTO Minutes:
- September 2017 Minutes – Coming soon…
Click here to view previous year’s PTO Meeting Minutes.