YMCA of Greater Cincinnati is the lead after school care program for both school age and preschool students at Pleasant Ridge Montessori for the 2017-2018 school year. The YMCA Extended School Day Programs are held at the school and runs every day that school is in session from 2:15 pm until 6:00 pm. The programs are designed to meet the developmental needs of your child. They provide experiences that enrich and enhance each child’s cognitive, language, social, emotional, physical, and creative development. Within the program’s daily schedule, each child has opportunities to create, explore the environment, learn problem solving and personal interaction skills, and develop concepts through first-hand experiences. Children develop a positive self –identity through a balance of self-directed and teacher/leader-directed activities. Opportunities for solitary play, as well as group activities are provided.
- Registration Fee: $25 per Child or $50 per Family
- Cost: Preschool & School Age $65 per week
* Fees are based on a 5 day week; there is no discount for partial week attendance.
Discounts – We offer these discounts (you do not get to utilize more than one of the discounts):
- Receive 10% off by paying for the school year in full.
- Multiple Child Discount – 10% off each additional child in the same program.
- Receive 10% off if parent/guardian is a Cincinnati Public School Employee.
YMCA maintains a contract with the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services (ODJFS) for subsidized child care. Families who qualify will be responsible to make the weekly co-payment established by ODJFS at the time of application or review.
For information regarding the After School-Care Program provided by the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati that is on-site at PRM please contact Raegan Miller at (513) 363-4482 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YMCA Pre-School and After School Handbook
- YMCA Preschool and After School Registration Form
- YMCA Homework Club Permission Slip
PRM also nurtures strong partnerships with surrounding community organizations to service the After School needs of a number of our families. The following organizations provide transportation services to their facilities from Pleasant Ridge Montessori.
- Norwood YMCA – (513) 731-0115
- Pleasant Ridge Recreation Center – (513) 731-7894
- Mayerson JCC – (513) 722-7252
- Youthland Academy – (513) 351-9888
To find out about specific after-school options, contact Angela Robertshaw at email@example.com or (513) 363-4429.