We have one week left in second quarter and until winter break! Please remember that the newsletter I sent out last week contains specific information for this week as well. I do have a couple of reminders and updates for this week.
- It is very important that even as the weather changes, we continue to follow the arrival and dismissal procedures. All changes in dismissal plans must be in writing. All traffic laws along Montgomery Road must be followed. Only day care providers may use the small circle drive to pick up children at dismissal time. You MUST stay in your car during car line. Please do not get out of your car to buckle children in during dismissal. If you have questions about these procedures, please contact me directly.
- Attendance is still critically important. You recently received a letter from us about how the state tracks attendance in the amount of time a child is in school. This means that continual tardies and early dismissals impact a child’s attendance record and their education. In order for an absence to be an excused, we must have a doctor’s note stating that the child was out for that specific date or time due to a medical need.
- Now that we have those business items out of the way, let’s talk about celebrating the winter season! This Tuesday, beginning at 4:30 – 7:30 we will host our annual free Winterfest! Please listen carefully to know when different performances and activities that will occur and see the flyer that was sent home last week or CLICK HERE to download the flyer:
- a. Strings Performance: 5:00 p.m.
- b. Band Performance: 5:30 p.m.
- c. Girl Scout Troops Caroling: 6:00 p.m.
- d. Choir Performance: 6:30 p.m.
- e. Family Art Night: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- f. Photos with Santa: 4:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- g. Cider by PRM Coffee Cup Café: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- h. Book Swap: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- i. PTO’s Scholastic Book Fair: 4:30 p.m – 7:30 p.m
Have a wonderful winter week!