Click here to register for a sport!
or at: http://sports.bluesombrero.com/prmsports
* Financial aid options are available.
See pictures of our teams on our Facebook page!
Our sports program aims to:
- Provide a fun, positive opportunity for our students to learn life-long traits of success such as sportsmanship, perseverance, integrity, respect and teamwork
- Reinforce the importance of being physically active
- Create a way for our students and families to connect outside of the classroom
- Teach our PRM students the fundamentals of each sport
We currently offer:
- Soccer (Boys/Girls in Fall and Girls in Spring)
- Volleyball (Fall and Spring)
- Basketball (Winter)
- Cheer (Winter)
- Baseball / T-Ball (Spring)
- Track (Spring)
Sport Coordinators/ Contacts:
- Soccer – Eric: [email protected] or (513) 549-1830
- Lil’ Roadrunner Soccer – Beau: [email protected]
- Volleyball – Carrie: [email protected] or (513) 309-5572
- Basketball – Brooks: [email protected] or (513)
- Cheer – Milynn: [email protected] or (513) 254-8597
- Track – Clint: [email protected] or (513) 404-9264
- T-Ball/Baseball – Marissa: [email protected] or (513) 462-9500
To apply for financial aid, please complete the following steps:
STEP 1: When registering on Blue Sombrero, please answer the following optional question with your best contact information: Full or partial financial assistance is available, as well as paying in installments. If you need some sort of financial arrangement, please enter the best contact information to get in touch with you (email and/or phone).
STEP 2: Select “check” for payment method, instead of credit card, and proceed to checkout.
STEP 3: You will then receive an email with a link to fill out your financial assistance form.
Booster Fundraising Events:
- Bowling (January)
- PR3 Run Through the Ridge (March)
- Kid Glove Way Reds Game (April/ May)
- Golf Outing (May)
Help us Grow Boosters!
We are always looking to expand with the help of more parent involvement. We meet once a quarter on a select weekday evening. Are you interested in attending a meeting? Or wondering about helping with one of our sports? Or even starting a new sport that is currently not at PRM? Please let us know!
To learn more about the sports program, click here and fill out the form. Or contact Booster co-presidents Marissa Albright ([email protected] or 513-462-9500) and Allie Goodman ([email protected] or 513-284-5656).