Coffee Cup Application for 2019-2020 is available! This is a great opportunity for your 4th, 5th or 6th grade student to take a Café, Entrepreneurship and Business Skills Class! Coffee Cup Class and Cafe are a commitment, students need to attend all classes and work sessions unless there is an important excuse.
Applications are Due: Sept. 6, 2019
- Coffee Cup Business Skills class is FRIDAY afternoons 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Students will work the Coffee Cup Café every other week during the semester from 7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m., plus opportunities to work special events.
- If you ride the bus and cannot arrive by 7:00 a.m. you can still participate.
- We will schedule you for Fall (First class Sept 14) or Spring (First class Jan 31)
- The classes are team-taught by Kelli Domke and Ruth Anne Wolfe.
Questions please contact Ruth Anne Wolfe at [email protected] or 513-307-3640
Applications will be coming home soon in your student’s backpack!
Or you can download the PDF by clicking here. Fill out and turn in to your homeroom teacher.
Or Fill out the online application form by clicking here.