REGISTRATION OPENING SOON FOR FALL SPORTS (registration links will be in green)
*Registration will be open until Saturday, July 15th at 11:59pm (AFTER THIS DATE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR ATHLETE A SPOT ON A PRM TEAM)
- Soccer for girls and boys in 1st through 6th grade – Practices weekly starting mid-August; league games on weekends through October; cost – $85 with a $30 discount for anyone who already owns a uniform.
- Little Roadrunners Soccer for girls and boys in preschool and kindergarten – Practices and scrimmages for our youngest athletes on Saturday mornings starting in September; cost – $25
- Volleyball League for girls in 3rd – 6th grade – Practices weekly starting in mid-August; matches on weekends through October; cost – $85
* Financial assistance is available for all athletes for all sports. Financial assistance is applied at checkout of the registration process. Full or partial assistance is available.
THANK YOU to our Coordinators:
- Soccer – Ashlee Tuke: [email protected]
- Little Roadrunners – Andy Freeze: [email protected]
- Volleyball – Deb Chambless: [email protected] & Marissa Rowley: [email protected]
- Cheer – Birgit Hooker: [email protected] & Katie Syroney: [email protected]
- Basketball – Marissa Gelehrter: [email protected] & Allie Goodman: [email protected]
- Brain Bowl – Mrs. Bonfield: [email protected]
- Baseball – Beau Craig: [email protected]
- Track & Field – Clint Bourgeois: [email protected]
Athletics offered at PRM include:
- Little Roadrunners
- Track & Field
- Brain Bowl
Our programs aim to:
- Provide a fun, positive opportunity for our students to learn life-long traits of success such as sportsmanship, perseverance, integrity, respect and teamwork.
- Reinforce the importance of being physically active.
- Create a way for our students and families to connect in smaller communities outside of the classroom.
- Teach our PRM students the fundamentals of the sport.
Help us grow our teams:
We are always looking to expand with the help of more adults. As a Booster organization we meet three times a year on a weekday evening. Meeting dates and times will be posted on the calendar, and all are welcome to attend.
To learn more about our programs or if you any questions, please email [email protected]