Register for all PRM sports at:
We currently offer:
- Track and Field
* Financial aid options are available for all athletes for all sports.
Our sports programs aim to:
- Provide a fun, positive opportunity for our students to learn life-long traits of success such as sportsmanship, perseverance, integrity, respect and teamwork
- Reinforce the importance of being physically active
- Create a way for our students and families to connect in smaller communities outside of the classroom
- Teach our PRM students the fundamentals of each sport
- Soccer – Brad Hoekzema: [email protected]
- Little Roadrunner Soccer – Philip Baxman: [email protected]
- Volleyball – Deb Chambless: [email protected]
- Basketball – Brooks Posta: [email protected]
- Cheer – Valerie Wilkinson: [email protected]
- Track – Clint Bourgeois: [email protected]
- T-Ball/Baseball – Marissa Albright: [email protected]
To register your athlete: You must first create an account by clicking “Register” in the top right corner of the home screen. However, if you already have a Blue Sombrero account please choose to “Log In” instead. All programs available to your athlete will then be visible to you.
To apply for financial aid: Follow these three steps when registering:
STEP 1: When registering, please answer yes to the financial aid question,
STEP 2: Select “check” for your payment method and proceed to checkout.
STEP 3: You will receive an email to fill out your financial assistance form.
Help us Grow PRM Boosters!
We are always looking to expand with the help of more adults. As a Booster organization we meet three times a year on a weekday evening. Meeting dates and times will be posted on the prmrocks.org calendar, all are welcome to attend.
To learn more about our sports programs or for any follow up questions, please contact the Boosters at [email protected]