REGISTER NOW FOR SPRING SPORTS (registration links in green)
*Registration will end on Friday, February 17th at 11:59pm – Be sure to sign up early as some teams will “SELL OUT” – After this date we CANNOT GUARANTEE your athlete a spot on a team.
- Soccer League (girls/boys in kindergarten – 5th grade) – Teams practice weekly starting mid-March, games on weekends through May; cost – $85 ($30 discount for athletes that have a uniform from a previous season)
- Little Roadrunners (girls/boys in preschool) – Practices and scrimmages for our youngest athletes on Saturday mornings starting in April; cost – $25
- Walnut Hills SAY (girls/boys in 6th grade) – Deadline to register is February 10th (students do not need to be attending Walnut Hills in the fall); questions, contact Bonnie ([email protected])
- Baseball (girls/boys in kindergarten – 6th grade) – Practices weekly starting mid-March, games through May on weekends (some weekdays); baseball includes tee-ball and coach pitch for our younger athletes; cost – $85
- Track & Field (girls/boys in kindergarten – 6th grade) – Practices weekly starting in March, meets on Saturdays through May; cost – $35
* Financial assistance is available for all athletes for all sports. Financial assistance is applied at checkout of the registration process. Full or partial assistance is available.
THANK YOU to our Coordinators:
- Soccer – Brad Hoekzema: [email protected]
- Little Roadrunners – Philip Baxman: [email protected]
- Volleyball – Deb Chambless: [email protected]
- Baseball – Beau Craig: [email protected]
- Track & Field – Clint Bourgeois: [email protected]
- Basketball – Brooks Posta: [email protected]
- Cheer – Birgit Hooker: [email protected] & Katie Syroney: [email protected]
- Brain Bowl – Mrs. Bonfield: [email protected] & Mr. Walter: [email protected]
Athletics offered at PRM include:
- Little Roadrunners
- Track & Field
- Brain Bowl
Our programs aim to:
- Provide a fun, positive opportunity for our students to learn life-long traits of success such as sportsmanship, perseverance, integrity, respect and teamwork.
- Reinforce the importance of being physically active.
- Create a way for our students and families to connect in smaller communities outside of the classroom.
- Teach our PRM students the fundamentals of the sport.
Help us grow our teams:
We are always looking to expand with the help of more adults. As a Booster organization we meet three times a year on a weekday evening. Meeting dates and times will be posted on the calendar, and all are welcome to attend.
To learn more about our programs or if you any questions, please email [email protected]