- This event has passed.
Back to School Open House!
August 12 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
“Back to School”
Monday, August 12th
Join us for an action packed evening at Pleasant Ridge Montessori:
- Introduce yourself to our new principal, Ms. Amber Simpson and our new assistant principal, Ms. Tina Stegman
- Drop off school supplies to all classrooms so that teachers can start getting their materials organized before the first day of school.
- Meet some of our Community Learning Center (CLC) Partners and learn more about what they offer at PRM.
- Buy PRM spirit-wear, car magnets, & yard signs to show your support.
- Tie-dye your very own PRM spirit-wear shirts! * To purchase a shirt, visit prmrocks.org/tiedye by July 28th. PTO Gives To Teachers: We would love to tie-dye and give all the teachers a tie-dye shirt! Please consider purchasing and tie-dyeing a shirt to give to PTO to give to the Teachers!!
- Exchange school uniform clothes: bring uniforms that no longer fit & browse what other people have donated- all items are free for taking!
- Enjoy a “potluck” style meal together as a PRM community in the cafeteria. Everyone please bring the following dishes: Last Names letters A-M bring a Main Dish & N-Z bring a Side Dish and PTO will provide the ice cream!
Contact PTO President, Allison Goodman or Vice President, Elizabeth Johnson at [email protected]
*And remember the first day of school is on Monday, August 19th, bright & early at 7:45am!