Staff Appreciation Soup Lunch!
December 9, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Can you believe it! Second quarter Conferences are December 9th! Let’s show our staff our great appreciation for everything that they do! Through the pandemic, ever changing requirements and the bustle of the holiday season, our staff perseveres and rises above and fills the needs of our students tirelessly and with compassion.
This conference, our theme is soup! Go with old fashioned Chicken noodle soup or a unique family tradition like Borscht or Greek wedding soup! Or something unique and crazy like Pumpkin soup or Butternut squash! Or plum soup or hamburger soup…okay…As you can see the ideas are endless!
We want to give them plenty of take away snacks as well for the evening during conferences when they can’t leave their seat!
Last but not least, directions! And Thank you for your help! Together, PRM Rocks!
- Make sure other than the soup, portions are individually wrapped.
- Bring your crock-pots and snacks December 9th at morning drop off. Where? Out front or car line to one of the staff appreciation champions.
- OR, you can also bring it later in the morning by 10am – Text Missy Kyrlach at 513-226-0368 when you arrive with your donations and I can meet you behind the school at the doors between the dumpster and the gym! (Go in the out to be able to drive right up to the door).
- Email or text if you need to drop off the night before.
- Make sure you clearly mark your crock pot and anything else that needs to be returned to you and pick up in the evening. Anything left over will be put on a cart in the front lobby for you to pick up the next day.
Have any more ideas to help with staff apprecation? OR a wild idea to do a student appreciation day? Reach out to Missy Kyrlach!