The PRM Back to School Open House Event will take place on Tuesday, August 17th 2021 from 5pm – 7pm! It’s been a tradition at PRM to tie-dye a PRM Spirit-wear shirt to get ready for back to school. It started by parents hosting at their homes and grew to a school-wide event taking place at a potluck at a park to being done on the front lawn of PRM! These shirts can be worn as uniform shirts throughout the school year. To do this, you’ll need to order a tie-dye shirt by July 20th and come to the back to school event at PRM on Tuesday, August 17th! There will be other great things at the Back to school event like the ice cream social, uniform exchange, spirit-wear, community partner tables, supply drop off and more! Stay tuned for details!
- Purchase a Tie-Dye shirt by July 20th!
- Come to the Back to School Event on August 17th from 5-7 to tie dye your shirt!
- Tie-Dye Spirit-wear can be worn as uniform shirts!
- Youth Sizes $7, Adult Sizes $9, Adult XXL $11
- Updates and info, prmrocks.org/tiedye