Please see the letter from Ms. Simpson about the Water Main Break!
October 22, 2019
Due to the water main break that occurred this past Sunday morning, the stretch of Montgomery Road in front
of our wonderful school is scheduled to remain closed for the remainder of the week to complete repairs. We
have been working with the Ohio Department of Transportation, Cincinnati Police Department, Cincinnati
Water Works, and other related agencies to secure a plan for safe access to the school for students and staff.
Please adhere to the following traffic plan for the remainder of this week:
- Access to the school parking lot for morning drop off and afternoon dismissal will be via north
Montgomery Rd. only. Access will no longer be granted via Langdon Farm Rd.
- Use the back streets of Pleasant Ridge and/or Norwood to come north on Montgomery Rd. An access
path to the school parking lot only, will be provided.
- Cincinnati Police officers and/or ODOT personnel will be in place to direct cars to the parking lot.
- Be sure to have the neon yellow sign provided, visible on your dashboard or visor so that personnel
are aware that you are going to the school.
- Those using the car line must exit at the south entrance of the school and turn left onto Montgomery
- If you can walk, carpool, or safely bike to school during this time we encourage you to do so. You may
still use the Pleasant Ridge Presbyterian parking lot to park and do walker drop off and pick up.
We ask for your patience and consideration during this time. Expect traffic delays on Lester Avenue and
Montgomery Rd. throughout this construction period.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your support.
Ms. Amber C. Simpson, Principal