We leverage our facility as a hub of educational, cultural and civic partnerships which respond to the learning needs of our students.
PRM is staffed with an on-site resource coordinator who is tasked to develop, integrate and manage community partnerships. Angela Robertshaw is the on-site Resource Coordinator from the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati. The link to contact Angela Robertshaw is on the contact page of the website. The YMCA of Greater Cincinnati is the lead agency partnering with PRM to provide the Community Learning Center services.
Community partnerships transform our school into a robust neighborhood hub which supports student academic achievement and provides students with numerous additional learning opportunities.
Check out this video, produced by Cincinnati Public Schools, that highlights PRM’s Community Learning Center!
- Chess with Queen City Chess
- Spanish with Cincinnati Spanish Academy
- Dance with Webby Dance Company
- Women Writing for a Change
- Strings with Carolynn Quinn
- Band with Mr. Jeff Savagian
- Variety / Talent Show with Maria Kitsinis
- YMCA Basketball
- SAY Soccer
- Baseball / T-Ball
- Girls on the Run
- M.O.R.E. Club
- Cincinnati Youth Collaborative
- Jewish Family Services BIG & Little Program
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati 21st Century Reading Lab
- TEAM Works with Pleasant Ridge Presbyterian Church (off site)
- Whiz Kids with Crossroads Church (off site)
- Daytime Tutoring Program with Tutor Coordinator
Family / Community Engagement
- Building Relationships with Beech Acres Parenting Center
- City Link Center and Partner Services
- Community Garden Nights with The Garden Committee & Imago Nature Ranger
- Family Literacy Nights with YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- Family Art Night with Kate McGreevy
- Imago Nature Camp
- “Camp Invention” Science Adventure Camp
- Summer Stars Program
- Power Scholars Academy with YMCA of Greater Cincinnati