See pictures of our teams on our Facebook page!
Our sports program aims to:
- Provide a fun, positive opportunity for our students to learn life-long traits of success such as sportsmanship, perseverance, integrity, respect and teamwork,
- Reinforce the importance of being physically active
- Create a way for our students and families to connect outside of the classroom
- Teach our PRM students the fundamentals of each sport
We currently offer:
- Soccer (Boys/Girls in Fall and Girls in Spring)
- Volleyball (Fall)
- Basketball (Winter)
- Cheer (Winter)
- Baseball / T-Ball (Spring)
- Track (Spring)
Sport Coordinators/ Contacts:
Upcoming – We are currently registering for:
Register by October 17th at: http://sports.bluesombrero.com/prmsports
* Financial aid option is available on the online registration.
Booster Fundraising Events:
- Bowling (January)
- PR3 Run Through the Ridge (March)
- Kid Glove Way Reds Game (April/ May)
- Golf Outing (May)
Help us Grow Boosters!
We are always looking to expand with the help of more parent involvement. We meet once a quarter on a select weekday evening. Are you interested in attending a meeting? Or wondering about helping with one of our sports? Or even starting a new sport that is currently not at PRM? Please let us know!
To learn more about the sports program, click here and fill out the form. Or contact Booster co-presidents Marissa Albright (email@example.com or (513) 462-9500) and Allie Goodman (firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 284-5656).