See pictures of our teams on our Facebook page!
We currently offer:
- SAY Soccer (Boys/Girls in Fall and Girls in Spring)
- YMCA Basketball (Winter)
- Baseball / T-Ball (Spring)
- Girls on the Run
Our sports program aims to
- Provide a fun, positive opportunity for our students to learn life-long traits of success such as sportsmanship, perseverance, integrity, respect and teamwork,
- Reinforce the importance of being physically active
- Create a way for our students and families to connect outside of the classroom
- Teach our PRM students the fundamentals of each sport
PRM T-Ball and Knothole Baseball (Boys and Girls):
Season: Early April to mid-June
Cost*: $50 for t-ball & coach-pitch (ages 4 to 7) and $80 for kid-pitch (7 & up). Includes uniform.
Girls PRM Spring Soccer (Girls K-5th):
Season: Early April to Mid/Late May
Cost*: $55 registration and $25 for the full uniform (if needed).
PRM Track (Boys and Girls):
Season: March to Early May
Cost*: $25 (K-6th). Includes t-shirt or uniform.
Register by February 10th (early registration) at: http://sports.bluesombrero.com/prmsports
* Financial aid option available on online registration.
PR3 Run Through the Ridge ~ March 12th:
The Pleasant Ridge community is once again hosting the PR3 Run through the Ridge (3-mile run/walk) on March 12th at 1pm. Sign up online and wear your spiritwear to show PRM Pride!
The pre-registration fee is $25 for adults (18+ years), and includes a t-shirt, entry to the race and party, and two beer tickets (21+ with proper ID). The fee is $10 for kids (17 and younger), and includes entry to the race and party; a t-shirt can be purchased for an extra $5. Race-day registration will be $30 for adults and $15 for kids but will not include an event t-shirt. We hope you can join us for the run, walk and/or party!
Save the Date and start gathering your golf buddies: Boosters Golf Outing May 7th!
Help us Grow Boosters!
We are hoping to expand with the help of more parent involvement. Are you interested in helping with one of our sports or starting a sport that is currently not at PRM? Please let us know!
To learn more about the sports program, click here and fill out the form. Or contact Booster co-president Niro Wijesooriya at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 241-4224.